This area allows users with the necessary permissions to manage all the dynamics of book requests within the institution. This includes the number of copies per book, requisition, renewal and delivery of books, as well as the application of fines for late delivery.
It is possible to create and manage the inventory of available resources, such as rooms, computers and all types of equipment that users can request. The resource manager is responsible for administering the inventory, validating and managing the requisitions, among other tasks.
Its main function is to facilitate the resource management and examination surveillance processes, having the following features for this: • Selection and exemption of teachers for examinations; • Creation of calls for professors; • Notification of surveillance; • Registration and management of the number of surveillances per teacher; • Exam specificities settings; • Automatic collision alerts (teacher and / or classroom unavailability).
It is possible to interconnect the following platforms in the eSchooling solution with the guarantee of reliability and data consistency: • Integrator Primavera • Integrator Sige3 • Integrator GIAF (Indra) • Integrator F3M
• Time book • Class notes and advice • Time management and exceptions • Curriculum plans • Activity management • Lesson and activity planning < br /> • Reports
• Management of entities (students, teachers and non-teachers) • Human resources • Message center • Statistics • Circulars • Meetings • Timetable import • Integration with external platforms • Registration / renewal management
• Billing • Item management • Billing and cash allowances • Monthly fees • Fines • Processing • Current accounts
• Access control • Access control according to the user's schedule • Entry and exit authorizations • Record of attendance and punctuality
• Elimination of cash • Self-service • Stock management • Sales.
• Booking and booking management • Menu creation • Stock management • Queue management